Thursday, April 26, 2007

Not very green

Your Life is 36% Green

You're on the right track to living a green life, and you're definitely doing your part to help out.
You care about the earth, and hopefully this quiz has given you some ideas on how you can do more!


Bleah. Of course, there is no public transportation and I have asthma so bikes are out. I do drive a hybrid car. But, obviously I could do better. Since I don't work, some of the questions did not apply. But, I'm like Mystical Midget, I buy books instead of using the library.

3 comments:

Janis Bland said...

Hey babe, I'm all about the Prius!

(I'm 52% green.)

Anonymous said...

Gee, I came out 48% and we live in the same house. Maybe I lied, though I am better about turning out lights.

sharecropper said...

Well, I tried again and came out 44%. I thought I answered all the questions the same way. But....