Friday, January 12, 2007

Now I have questions

Life in seminary was awful much of the time. I knew I wasn’t working my best, and I felt I was missing out on so much. What I didn’t know then was that I was clinically depressed. So, all those exciting theological discussions, challenging questions by professors, and blazing analyses didn’t happen. The cost for that seminary education was high, and I finally finished paying for it last year.

But, the cost of what I missed is much steeper. Now, I have the questions that don’t have answers but need much discussion. Now, I can read theological statements and question the validity of the arguments. Now, I want to read books that I dragged on and on then.

So, in the next few posts I’ll just throw out some questions and discussions and hope that someone will join me.

No comments: