1. Those tagged will share 5 Things They Dig About Jesus.
2. Those tagged will tag 5 people.
3. Those tagged will leave a link to their meme in the comments section of this post so everyone can keep track of what’s being posted..
Well, I’ve been tagged by Eileen and by Janis ; so I guess I’ll have to play, but it’s difficult. I’ve not been very spiritual lately.
1. After more than 2000 years, Jesus is still a primary leader in the world. Dead men don’t often lead.
2. Even though the world changes, Jesus’ message is still current and available – although not always doable.
3. The Incarnation is uniquely important because Jesus becomes as we are instead of remaining The Word, The Other. Humanity and Divinity are linked. That means that we can be linked to divinity through our humanity.
4. Jesus was a storyteller, and I like stories, especially stories with multiple layers of meaning.
5. Jesus’ words can be used to prove almost anything, but, when they are taken as a whole, the message is clearly one of love.
I’m not tagging anyone ‘cause this has been going round my blogsphere for a while. If you haven’t been tagged and you want to participate, I think it’s definitely interesting and thoughtful.