Monday, August 27, 2007

Theology books - you pay postage

I have been cleaning out my bookcases. Here are some books that I don't need any longer. If you will pay postage, I'll be glad to share them with you.

Christology of the Later Fathers, ed. Edward Hardy
The Cost of Discipleship - Dietrich Bonhoeffer
"Toward Full Communion" and "Concordat of Agreement" Lutheran Episcopal Dialogue, III
Two Types of Faith - Martin Buber
The Problem of God - John Murray, SJ
Apologetics and the Biblical Christ - Avery Dulles, SJ
Models of Revelation - Avery Dulles, SJ
Metaphorical Theology - Sallie McFague
The Apathetic and Bored Church Member - John S. Savage
Activating the Passive Church - Lyle Shaller
Being Christian in the Age of AIDS

If there are other older theology books that you are craving, let me know. I don't preach or teach any longer; so I might be willing to part with more.

Book postage is usually small.

email me at marsmoore at suddenlink dot net or leave a comment on this post.

1 comment:

Kirstin said...

[seminarian's eyes get big] Books! What do you still have?