Sunday, September 02, 2007

Another Meme

Thanks to Missy over at Missy's Big Fish Stories

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after my father's former girlfriend, Margaret Ann McDowell. I finally met her at his funeral, and she is/was a wonderful lady.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED
Yesterday when I had an asthma attack while trying to pull morning glory vines off my hydrangeas. The temp was cool, but the humidity was high. So frustrating.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING
Thanks to many years of practice, I have nice handwriting - though it deteriorates as I get older or more anxious.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
boiled ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Godchildren - three or so - all adults with children - one is older than me

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yeah. I think I'm attracted to people like me.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
I've been known to.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS
Yes.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Gah. No. That would send me into a panic driven seizure.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Cranberry Almond Crunch

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Sometimes

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Yes. I can lift and move a weight of about 100 pounds. And, I can get through most anything as long as I can cry afterward.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Vanilla

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Are they smiling - that includes the whole face and persona - real or fake smile.

15. RED OR PINK?
RED

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOUR SELF?
I am not as healthy as I would like to be, and I am limited in what I can do to improve that.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Of those who are dead - my brother and my friends Bill, who taught me about codependency, and Alison, my seminary buddy. Of those who are living - Jennifer who listens and David who is so totally different than me but with whom I had long talks.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Memes are for those who want to do them, but this is interesting.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Khaki shorts and bright yellow crocs

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
I just ate a Weight Watchers Toffee Crunch ice cream on a stick. Only 2 points.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the whirr of the ceiling fan

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Blue or Red - most any primary color

23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
The smell of the ocean, fresh cut grass, fresh bread, roast turkey, clover

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My friend Paula

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yes!!! She is a great friend.

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH
Don't watch much sports, but occasionally tennis or olympics stuff

27. HAIR COLOR?
white with a touch of mottled black/grey/white on the crown

28. EYE COLOR?
blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No.

30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Turkey, cornbread dressing and cranberry sauce - but lots of others, too.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings!

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
No idea.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Blue

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter.

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs are very comforting and easy to exchange

36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Chocolate mousse and tiramisu

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea

38. LEAST LIKELY TO Respond?
No idea

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Eating in the Light of the Moon

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
Native Alaskan Frog design, black on blue

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Don't watch TV

42. FAVORITE SOUND?
I love you.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES
The Stones!

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Newfoundland

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I must have "listener" in neon lights on my forehead because people talk to me.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Clarksdale, Misssissippi

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone.

2 comments:

PseudoPiskie said...

Did it.

Missy said...

100 lbs? I can bench press 75 :) in fact, I should be doing something like that right now...
Hehehehe, oh well.