Sunday, July 08, 2007

You Are Scissors

Sharp and brilliant, you can solve almost any problem with that big brain of yours.
People fear your cutting comments - and your wit is famous for being both funny and cruel.
Deep down, you tend to be in the middle of an emotional storm. Your own complexity disturbs you.
You are too smart for your own good. Slow down a little - or you're likely to hurt yourself.

You can cut a paper person down to pieces.

The only person who can ruin you is a rock person.

When you fight: You find your enemy's weak point and exploit it.

If someone makes you mad: You'll do everything you can to destroy their life


Hmmm. Grandmere Mimi was Scissors, too. I'm glad to be like her, but, like her, I like to think that I am not cruel. I've never tried to destroy anyone's life; so I'm not sure about that.

5 comments:

Cecilia said...

Well... I'm scissors too! Maybe there's a theme here to these liberal Christian types...

Pax, C.

Lindy said...

I am paper... And scared if scissors.

My psyche is violet, if you're interested.

http://www.freewebs.com/lmcmillan9/quizarchive.htm

Have a great week, Sharecropper. And watch where you cut.

Lindy

June Butler said...

Rowan, the scissors types who hang out here won't try to cut you up. We're all nice scissors people.

Anonymous said...

I think it's just that we are all SHARP! (As in witted!)

BTW, Share, LOVE the new digs.

Lindy said...

Thanks Grandmere, me and my guardian are pretty brave but finding out that we are paper among scissors...

Love,
Rowan