1. What time is it?
2. Of what are you most afraid?
3. What is the most recent movie that you have seen in a Theater?
Been too long ago to remember
4. Place of birth
5. Favorite Foods
Fried Pork Chop, Butter beans or pintos, slaw, cornbread
6. What's your natural hair color?
Born blonde (accounts for my ditziness), naturally turned dark, now mostly white
7. Ever been to Alaska?
Yes, and would go every year if I could
8. Ever been toilet paper rolling?
9. Love someone so much it made you cry?
10. Been in a car accident?
11. Croutons or bacon bits
On what? Croutons on some pasta dishes to give them crunch, bacon bits on almost anything salty
12. Favorite day of the week?
Tuesdays when I work at the yarn shop
13. Favorite restaurant
Locally – Captain Ratty’s, Other – The River’s End near Savannah, GA
14. Favorite Flower?
15. Favorite sport to watch?
On TV, I will watch tennis, a bit of football, a bit less basketball, most Olympics.
16. Favorite drink?
Coca-Cola made with real sugar, get them from Mexico
17. Favorite ice cream?
18. Disney or Warner Brothers?
19. Ever been on a ship
Yes, love it!
20. What color is your bedroom carpet?
Current rug is blue.
21. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
None, got my license at age 15, but I'd been driving for at least three years
22. What do you do when you are bored?
Knit or play on computer
24. Favorite TV show
Don’t watch TV, unless I’m really bored and it’s already on. Oh, but I will watch the Olympics.
25. Favorite time of year?
26. What are your favorite colors?
Red and blue
27. How many tattoos do you have?
28. How many pets do you have?
Pets or pests? Two
29. Dogs or cats or other?
30. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
31. What do you want to do before you die?
Have lots more fun, get to know more people, and learn to set healthy boundaries
32. Have you ever been to Hawaii ?
No, and no desire to go.
33. Have you been to countries outside the U.S.?
34. Which ones?
Bermuda, Canada, Mexico, Belize, Honduras, Guatemala