Thursday, May 08, 2008

Every day is different

Tuesday night I did not sleep well. Wednesday was a tough day. Wednesday night I slept almost 12 hours. Today has been wonderful. Good food, good company, fresh tomatoes, a few fresh strawberries, a mint plant, a wonderful lunch in Washington, NC. A few raindrops to make a perfect day.

Tomorrow I work at the yarn shop, and I'm really looking forward to it.

Missing my partner who is in New Orleans, but she'll be home on Sunday.

Politically, I've been speaking out for Hillary, but the votes don't seem to be going her way - and it's really difficult to think or type with a 16 pound cat in my lap - sooo...later pals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From Margaret's partner: You haven't lived until you've seen 60 recovering alcoholic Episcopalians at an inner city church in New Orleans at a 12 Step Eucharist singing "Just a Closer Walk with Thee"---N'awlins style. So much for God's Frozen Chosen!

shallotpeel DonnaB said...

"When you tame and domesticate the divine it loses its danger and its power to forgive you, make you happy, or its power to challenge you, and call you towards new growth." - John O'Donohue, 'Speaking of Faith' interview, 02-28-08

I saw this quote today, and it drew my attention to it, and made me think of you.

Anonymous said...

I still believe Hillary can pull it out and I think Barak would be a big mistake. He is just so defeatable... no big states, no real message. Please Hillary, keep going!

I hope you are doing well Sharecropper.

PseudoPiskie said...

I thought about you as I voted for Hillary. I wish the Dems weren't trying so hard to elect McCain!

This is a week of little sleep for me as I have evening trips to Pittsburgh for Bach Choir concerts. I don't get to bed before 2 yet wake up at 7. Sigh.

Praying that today, tomorrow and the days to come are as happy as yesterday. Safe travels for your partner too.